2013년 2월 27일 수요일

My Goals

First thing I would like to improve in my writing is grammar.
I know my writings sometimes are a bit weird even if I cannot tell exactly why.
I thought 'Grammar? Phss.. I don't really care'. And I regret it.

Second, I want my writings to be simple yet concise.
Rather than to have flowery-fancy-a paragraph long sentences I want one simple and deep sentence.
I want my writings to build upon each other line by line in a simple and direct manner.

Third, I hope to have a go at writing some academic, thought-provoking articles.
I have, from time to time, written some personal journal entries but not so often some logical writings.
Even though I may sound boring and ineffective at first, I would like to challenge writing something different.

But other than anything-I want to pour myself into my writings.

댓글 1개:

  1. Welcome to KMLA! In my class, you will be able to write freely without focusing on TOEFL and grammar. So, feel free to comment on the videos or discussions we have in short little posts. Have fun! Try to make your posts more visual.

    답글삭제